Otherwise known as MCSS for short, the Minimum Cyber Security Standard is a UK Government-developed set of recommendations and requirements with the goal of “raising the bar” of cyber security. Launched in June 2018, the MCSS unifies cyber security across multiple government departments and supplier organisations, helping all parties involved get with the times and on the pulse of evolving cyber security standards. In this course, you’ll learn all you need to know about the MCSS and, once we’re done with you, you’ll have the confidence to put your knowledge into practice through advanced cyber security for your organisation.
Once you’ve completed our Minimum Cyber Security Standard module, you will know how to:
- Explain your understanding of the MCSS and recommend effective methods to secure networks, devices, and accounts
- Do all of the above in accordance and compliance with the MCSS
- Boost your organisation’s security without changing your infrastructure (use existing framework)
- Showcase your understanding of the HM Government Security Policy Framework
- Perform simple tests to check how vulnerable an organisation’s infrastructure is against attack
The more cyber security advances, so does the knowledge of black-hat hackers and cyber criminals. In other words, it’s more important than ever to beat them at their own game by understanding the latest in cyber security. Start this course today to get ahead.
For eLearning to be effective, it needs to be engaging (and fun). That’s why we take learners on an exciting learning journey, with additional resources they can turn to for support anytime. With interactive segments and stimulating videos throughout, Knowledge Lab makes cybersecurity education fun for all. All Knowledge Lab courses are WCAG AA compliant too.
Once your employees have completed their course, they will receive a certificate of recognition to use for potential incentives in your business.
Pricing and Licensing
One license is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Please see full terms & conditions.