6. Buying Additional Groups
As a group leader, when you are enrolled on the platform you will have your initial user group configured and ready to start enrolling users.
At a later time, you may wish to buy additional groups – maybe for a new department or business. In this instance a group administrator can simply buy a new group on the platform and start the distribution of licenses immediately.
- Log in to the portal using your group administration account.
- Head to the ‘Buy Additional Groups’ tab in the sidebar on the left.
- Name the group – maybe something like ‘Finance Department’ or ‘New Starters July 2020’.
- Select the number of licenses you would like to buy (Number of people you plan to enrol).
- Select the courses you wish to purchase.
- Check Out
- See ‘Group Management’ in the sidebar on the left to start managing your new group. At the top of the page you will be able to select between all your groups.