5. MFA Activation
Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) is covered in depth in the passwords module in the portal. It adds an extra layer of security and protects your account – especially if your password was leaked. To enable MFA follow the simple steps.
- Log in to Knowledge Lab as usual.
- From the profile menu (Top Right) select ‘MFA Activation’ from the drop down menu.
- Download and install you favourite time based MFA app. Google Authenticator will suffice if you are unsure.
- Scan the QR code with the app and ensure it generates a One Time Passcode (OTP)
- Activate MFA from the ‘MFA Activation’ page.
The next time you log in, you will be asked to supply a OTP from the app.